Here are 7 Simple but Powerful Culture-Changing Behaviors / Attitudes for Leaders. Nothing like the School of Hard Knocks!
1. Stand up when greeting an employee.
2. While there are many ways to enter a room, the back door is not one of them.
3. Act like you’ve been there before, especially in the end zone.
4. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
5. Breathe. Go to lunch by yourself, or with others – but go to lunch.
6. Expect nothing, but instead have clearly articulated goals and desires. Expectations fuel ingratitude and disappointment.
7. Operate as if held to a different AND higher standard. You are.