Unlike anything else that is currently available to the Greenville-area HR and business community, the Greenville HR Mastermind is for anyone convinced that there are better ways to attract, retain, reward, develop, and engage a competitive workforce.
Palmetto Leadership Center is committed to providing participants with a fee-free, educational, hands-on networking experience recognizing there’s little time nor tolerance for lectures, presentations, or sales pitches for busy professionals.
“This is a powerful opportunity for business leaders to present their HR challenges, share insights, and brainstorm solutions – all within the unique context, format, and structure of a traditional peer-oriented mastermind group,” said Dave Baker, President of Palmetto Leadership Center. “We’re about practical, real-world, problem-solving through leveraging the expertise and experience of our members. Nothing sexy. Just hard-hitting, nowhere-to-hide, real-life HR solutions.”
“It’s a great way for someone to sit in the ‘hot seat’ and present a real-life, HR-related, non-commercial, personal or professional challenge on which they would like feedback from other participants,” Baker said.
Typical ‘hot seat’ examples include:
“We run a 3-shift operation and need a solution to minimize weekend overtime.”
“I’ve run out of ideas on where to find qualified candidates.”
“I’ve recently been promoted into a leadership role and would like to hit the ground running and avoid costly mistakes.”
Here’s the format:
- Members will take turns introducing themselves by name, profession, and company/industry.
- Members may break up into multiple groups to promote accessibility, variety, and participation.
- Members identified to sit in the “Hot Seat” will present a real-life, HR-related, non-commercial, personal or professional challenge on which they would like feedback/help from the group.
- The group will offer potential solutions, resources, connections, and ideas for immediate progress.
- Time will be provided for general networking and digging more deeply into feedback shared.
If you have an interest in Human Resources and a heart for helping others, you’ll fit right in!
Don’t miss the opportunity to make meaningful connections, gain insight into pressing HR business problems, and advance your career.
The Greenville HR Mastermind is a monthly event held in downtown Greenville, SC at the HTI Inc. building.
To learn more, go to