The hiring landscape has transformed, and jobs are no longer in demand – Talent is!
Recruitment and retention are major issues as employers struggle to keep the best and brightest and attract the same from the outside. Come collaborate with experts from key sectors to discover the strategies top employers are using to succeed.
* Join us for lunch and a panel discussion on how to attract and retain employees. *
- Date: Thursday, June 13
- Time: 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Location: Human Technologies, Inc.150 North Spring Street Greenville, SC 29601
- Proven ways to attract and retain employees in today’s difficult market
- Keys for leaders to optimize the discretionary effort of their team
- Specific ways to leverage your company specifics to recruit the best people
- Proven ways to develop compensation strategies that will grow enterprise value
- Russell Christopher – Director Corporate Business, ASE Financial Advisory Group
- Abby Gary – Director of Professional Services, Human Technologies, Inc.
- Dave Baker – President, Palmetto Leadership Center
- Doug Shannon – Vice President, T. Rowe Price
Lunch starting at 11:00 a.m. at the Human Technologies building. (confirmed registration required)
Parking: There are 3 parking garages close by: Richardson Street, South Spring Street, and Poinsett Garage
Join us for an afternoon of practical ways to “run” faster than your competition!
This program is valid for 2.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Leave A Comment