Unlike anything else that is currently available to the Greenville-area HR and business community, HRHotSeat – Greenville (Greenville HR Mastermind) is for anyone convinced that there are better ways to attract, retain, reward, develop, and engage a competitive workforce.
Palmetto Leadership Center is committed to providing participants with a fee-free, educational, hands-on networking experience recognizing there’s little time nor tolerance for lectures, presentations, or sales pitches for busy professionals. Recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®, this program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.”
“This is a powerful opportunity for business leaders to present their HR challenges, share insights, and brainstorm solutions – all within the unique context, format, and structure of a traditional peer-oriented mastermind group,” said Dave Baker, President of Palmetto Leadership Center. “We’re about practical, real-world, problem-solving through leveraging the expertise and experience of our members. Nothing sexy. Just hard-hitting, nowhere-to-hide, real-life HR solutions.”
“It’s a great way for someone to sit in the ‘hot seat’ and present a real-life, HR-related, non-commercial, personal or professional challenge on which they would like feedback from other participants,” Baker said.
Typical ‘hot seat’ examples include:
“We run a 3-shift operation and need a solution to minimize weekend overtime.”
“I’ve run out of ideas on where to find qualified candidates.”
“I’ve recently been promoted into a leadership role and would like to hit the ground running and avoid costly mistakes.”
Here’s the format:
- Members will take turns introducing themselves by name, profession, and company/industry.
- Members may break up into multiple groups to promote accessibility, variety, and participation.
- Members identified to sit in the “Hot Seat” will present a real-life, HR-related, non-commercial, personal or professional challenge on which they would like feedback/help from the group.
- The group will offer potential solutions, resources, connections, and ideas for immediate progress.
- Time will be provided for general networking and digging more deeply into feedback shared.
If you have an interest in Human Resources and a heart for helping others, you’ll fit right in!
Don’t miss the opportunity to make meaningful connections, gain insight into pressing HR business problems, and advance your career.
HR HotSeat – Greenville is a monthly event held in downtown Greenville, SC at the HTI Inc. building.
To learn more, go to
Dave@PalmettoLeadershipCenter.com | www.PalmettoLeadershipCenter.com | (864) 902-4400
Leave A Comment