Blind-spots, false priorities, and limiting beliefs abound. Each of these statements earned a spot on this list with more than one story and/or personal experience to back it up. You can’t just make this stuff up! Enjoy!
- The paycheck is king. It must always be correct and delivered on time, no matter what it takes. Blaming it on “ADP” is weak.
- Think twice before employing your own family members. It is ALWAYS awkward.
- Respect confidentiality – UNLESS immoral, unethical, or illegal.
- Try writing your legacy in the organization, and never stop revising it.
- Have a backbone and talk straight – just tell the truth compassionately.
Leave A Comment